The quiet, compact Vantage 300 provides a Tier 4-compliant, multi-process, industrial, diesel engine-driven welding solution for construction teams, pipe-rig owners and rental fleet managers.
- Four-cylinder Kubota V1505 Tier 4-compliant, water-cooled diesel engine with a gear-driven camshaft featuring a closed breather system
- Five welding process modes including stick, Touch Start TIG, MIG and flux-cored, plus a separate arc-gouging mode
- Operates at 300 amps at 100% duty cycle with output up to 400 amps at a temperature of 104° F
- Delivers three-phase, 240-volt AC generator power with a 12.5-kW peak (11-kW continuous), and 3,500 watts while welding at 250 amps
- Standard stainless-steel, lockable, removable sliding engine-access door