Link-Belt ATC-3250 All-terrain Crane
- The 250-ton ATC-3250 all-terrain crane is equipped with a 43.3- to 223.1-ft., full-power, seven-section latching boom.
- Optional 17.7- to 43.3-ft., two-piece lattice fly and four lattice fly extensions allow for a maximum tip height of 358 ft.
- Main (front) and auxiliary (rear) winches offer 24,504-lb. maximum line pull each with a 508-fpm maximum line speed
- LoadCom load radius compensating system
- Five-axle carrier with 10x8x8 drive/steer configuration