The TimberAx skid-steer attachment uses a knife system to efficiently cut grass, vines, brush or trees up to 6 in. in diameter, or intermittently cut material up to 12 in. in diameter.
- 17-in. rotor with reverse-rotation design to lift material off the ground for proper cutting
- Knives can be sharpened directly on the machine
- Adjustable shear bar maintains a consistent distance from the knives to precisely control mulch size
- Available in 53-, 63-, 73- and 83-in. cutting widths
- Universal mount for attaching to all major makes and models of skid steers