Created, manufactured and distributed by PolyCon Mfg., E-Krete is a durable polymer composite micro-overlay (PCMO) that bonds securely to asphalt pavement, chip seal, polished stone and other bituminous products, as well as concrete and primed metal.
- E-Krete is unaffected by water, UV, ice, oxidation, automotive fluids, aircraft fluids, oil, diesel and gasoline
- Cracks in oxidized pavement are filled by the PCMO material as the asphalt pavement is capped with a 1/8-inch lift of E-Krete
- Thin 1/8-inch thickness eliminates many grade transitions, the required milling associated with utility adjustments, or curb and gutter issues
- E-Krete extends the life of asphalt pavement in excess of 20 years
- E-Krete PCMO can be applied directly over old chip seal or other resurfacing products and will eliminate the loose rock problem that causes broken windshields associated with chip seal