The GX630, GX660, GX690, GXV630, GXV660 and GXV690 V-Twin engines come in horizontal and vertical shaft configurations.
- Deliver 20.3 to 22.3 net hp and 35.2- to 35.6 lbs.-ft. net torque
- 36-blade low noise resin cooling fan improves cooling efficiencies
- Features a hemispherical combustion chamber design, higher compression ratio, increased displacement and steel connecting rods
- Integrated cylinder and head eliminates the need for a head gasket
- Fuel consumption reduced via an advanced combustion chamber design, Digital Capacitive Discharge Ignition with variable ignition timing and twin barrel inner-vent carburetion