The Rockaway landscaping tool attaches to a skid-steer loader bucket in minutes and quickly turns rough, rocky ground into a finely-groomed seedbed.
- Single, rugged rotor studded with durable mining teeth arranged in a spiral pattern
- Simple construction with only two greaseable bearings and one chain
- Performs rock-picking function in reverse or can push small amounts of dirt when moving forward
- Four widths available to accommodate 60- to 83.5-in. buckets
- Model available for use on compact tractors with a hydraulic system capacity of 6 gpm or more