The Laser Strike Screed Rail laser-controlled strike-off guide is an adjustable, lightweight, portable form that works at the speed and cost of wet screeding for increased FF and FL numbers.
- Use to control the strike-off of 1.5- to 12-in.-thick concrete slabs, pavements, overlays and metal decks
- Works with all manual straightedges and vibrascreeds
- Installs FL 20 to FL 50; also increases FF
- Tightly controls elevation to design grade
- Set includes two 16-ft. screed rails, two Float Pans and two Screed Jacks