The 178,575-lb. CX800B features increases in fuel efficiency and productivity, as well as improved operator comfort and ease of maintenance.
- 532-net-hp Isuzu electronically controlled, common rail Tier III-certified 15.7L engine
- 96,668-lb. bucket digging force and maximum dig depth of 35 ft.
- 5.91-cu.-yd. bucket capacity
- Larger-diameter hydraulic cylinders deliver a breakout force of 74,187 lbs.
- Regenerative hydraulics on the boom and arm, as well as the bucket curl, speed cycle times
- Available in standard and mass excavation configurations