The Spritz shotcrete system CSS-3 resolves any sprayed concrete pumping and distribution problem, both for underground and open-air jobsites.
- Fully contained specialized truck unit features a robotic shotcrete arm with three-section Z shape for a maximum vertical reach of 26 meters
- Maximum output of 30 m3/h
- Fifth-wheel block can rotate 180° on vertical and horizontal planes
- Spritz truck features a 75-KW Deutz engine, hydrostatic transmission, mechanical and hydrostatic gearbox, four-wheel drive and independent all-wheel steering
- Uniflux EAS 2 (Electronic Additivation System) automatic accelerator and peristaltic pumps allow liquid setting accelerating agents to be precisely metered