Maintainer Corp. of Iowa, Inc. offers the EnPak by Miller, a fully integrated diesel engine/air compressor/hydraulic pump/generator unit designed for the crane body mechanics truck.
- 27-hp Kubota diesel engine shares the truck's fuel supply and charges the battery
- Rotary screw air compressor rated at 40 cfm at 100 psi (maximum 175 psi)
- 6,000-watt brushless generator with 120/240 volts of auxiliary power
- EnVerter Power supplies up to 2,400 watts of 120 VAC at all engine speeds
- Bed mount or side pack mounting