The Skyhawk OBDII GPS tracking solution installs in seconds and delivers wireless monitoring and remote tracking of vehicles to increase driver safety and productivity while reducing fleet costs.
- Requires no external wiring or antenna and plugs into the existing OBDII port of most vehicles, installing in seconds
- Track and receive safety alerts such as air bag deployments, driving without the seatbelt, harsh braking, rapid acceleration, speeding, towing and more
- Tracks the 11 vehicle system components required for an emissions test and notifies if any fail to complete their cycle
- Monitors the vehicle’s supported temperatures, pressures and diagnostic fault codes, which are wirelessly transmitted and archived on the software for remote asset diagnosis
- Additional machine data includes fuel level, fuel remaining, mileage driven, engine runtime hours, idling hours and rpm
- Standard customer-configured geofence and curfew parameters functionality
- All data accessible from any Internet-connected device