The new G&Z PS1200 is designed with the contractor in mind. The PS1200 is self-loading and transportable in a single load under 12 ft. The feed side of the concrete conveyor can be reoriented from one side to the other in under one hour. Its roll-in / roll-out conveyor design with 64-in.-wide belt allows optimum placing and spreading capability. The PS1200 is available in three track or four track configuration.
PS1200 Concrete Placer Spreader
From Guntert & Zimmerman
Product From Guntert & Zimmerman
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From GOMACO Corporation
The 9500 concrete paver now features the G+ control system and G+ Connect. The G+ allows an updated CAN-based operator's remote control with a digital machine control display.
- Two-track 9500 with front-mounted trimmer allows trimming to end of each pass or within inches of obstacles
- Product From Graco Inc.
Graco's M680 Mortar Pump allows contractors to spray heavy materials onto surfaces rather than trowel them on by hand. The pump works with abrasive materials such as cementitious coatings, epoxy-based mortars, non-skid coatings and polymers with fillers such as glass flake, silica or sand.
- Product From Blastcrete Equipment
The RMX-5000 Mixer/Pump is one of five mixer/pumps in the company's lineup for refractory, shotcrete and concrete repair.
• Available with either a spiral mixer or a paddle mixer
• 2,200-psi piston pump
- Product From Curb Fox Equipment LLC
The Curb Fox 2000 now has a second drive wheel, offering the unit improved traction and the ability to pave curb and gutter in almost any subgrade condition.
- Paves curb up to 18 in. high and curb and gutter sections up to 24 in. wide.
- Product From Line Dragon, LLC
The updated, remote-controlled Line Dragon Concrete Placing System increases safety and reduces labor costs by replacing the need for workers to drag and manipulate the concrete pump line and placing boom.
- Product From Irving Equipment
Two models of Loop Belt truck-mounted conveyors offer contractors concrete placing options with set-up capability in an area with less than 18 ft. of overhead clearance.
- LB32T4 has a horizontal reach of 32 meters, four telescopic sections, an 18-in.-wide conveyor that will handle 4-in. aggregates and up to 360 cu. yd. per hour capacity
- Product From Tailgater
The Tailgater is a concrete truck chute attachment that improves safety and speed and reduces spillage while pouring concrete.
- Rotating discharge plate keeps you above whatever you are pouring into
- Insertable plate attachments change the hole size and meet the needs of your pour: 3- and 7-in. wall attachments, core fill block attachment, pier attachment, and 8- and 12-in. trunk attachments
- Product From Guntert & Zimmerman
The EGON: Equipment Guidance and Operation Network incorporates a modular network of controllers, extensive onboard and remote monitoring options and diagnostic capability.
- Available on all G&Z slipform paving equipment models
- Product From Line Dragon, LLC
The Line Dragon is a remote-controlled concrete placement machine that saves workers from having to drag concrete delivery line during a pour.
- The placer drags the end of the delivery line and places concrete while the dragger is hooked 20 ft. back carrying excess line and keeping it out of the pouring area
- Product From CEAttachments
The EDGE Concrete Placing Bucket is designed to carry and place concrete with a skid steer in places concrete trucks cannot go.
- Available in 1/2- and 3/4-cu.-yd. capacities
- 30-in. chute extension available