The G&Z heavy-duty TC1500 texture/cure machine for concrete paving has been updated to feature relocatable jacking columns, cure spray hood with quick width change feature, cure spray system and the EGON Plus+1 controls. EGON IntelliMatics takes the concept of telematics - monitoring engine functions to catch small issues before they become major problems - and expands this to all aspects of machine operation including hydraulic and electrical functions.
- Cure tote platform accepts all standard cure totes for ease of exchange or replacement
- 90-degree steering
- Elevation control systems
- Unique frame design for quick width changes
- Designed to exceed the requirements of transverse and longitudinal tining specifications
- Rigid frame and proportional steering and leveling controls offer stability and accuracy under the most demanding site conditions
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booth #61115