ICC friction testers are designed to measure the average coefficient of a paved surface in accordance with ASTM E274, and measure the peak or incipient slip friction of a paved surface in accordance with ASTM E1337.
- Can be used to help determine when surfaces need resurfacing or rehabilitation
- Uses include highways, runways, etc.
- Dual Axis Transducer
- One or two sided test system
- Precision speed sensing system
- Heavy duty coil spring suspension
- Solid state air to hydraulic power disc braking system