The 13,556-lb. E60 and 18,689-lb. E80 excavators feature increased service intervals, operator comfort and durability.
- Service interval for greasing bushings extended to 250 hours
- Spacious cab with an operator seat that adjusts nine ways and a heating and air conditioning system with true automotive-style controls
- 50- and 57-hp Interim Tier IV-compliant engines with auto-idle and electronic engine rpm control system
- 13-ft. 7-in. and 15-ft. 6-in. dig depths
- Pin-coupler attachment system standard on the E60 and optional on the E80
- In-track boom swing allows work in constricted conditions