The new TM-45 blower spreads a wide variety of materials, including compost, mulches, soil blends, aggregates and wood chips for applications such as landscaping, erosion control and construction. Powered by a 275-hp, turbo-diesel, Tier 3 compliant Caterpillar C-7 engine, the unit is designed to be mounted on a variety of truck or trailer configurations. It features 286 ft. of hose storage capacity with the capability to blow material more than 300 ft. Level load capacity is approximately 45 cu. yds. Advanced computer controls automatically adjust the entire feed system based on material and operating conditions.
From Express Blower Inc.
- Product From Backyard Pool Products
The trailer tongue boxes mount on the front of A-frame style trailers to convert unused space into a secure storage area. The boxes can store lawn and landscape equipment, construction tools and more.
- Product From Maxon Lift Corp
The RA Slidelift Series of fully galvanized new trailer side door liftgates encompasses wide arm configurations for greater stability and maximum trailer side rail clearance capabilities.
- Come standard in 3,500- and 4,500-lb. lifting capacities
- Product From Buyers Products Co.
Buyers Products offers a full line of LED lighting options for strobe lights, utility and work lights, as well as truck and trailer lights.
- Strobe LED offerings include clear and amber recessed lights, quad-flash low profile lights, strobing light bars, clear and amber surface-mount and bolt-on lights
- Product From Innovative Products Of America
With the Light Ranger Mobile Universal Trailer Tester (MUTT), contractors can test lights and electric brakes for utility and RV type trailers with only one person and without the tow vehicle. The tester is designed to simulate all electrical circuits while providing industry standard pin configuration and short circuit protection.
- Product From Buyers Products Co.
The new Rotating D-Rings provide the optimal strapping angles to keep loads in place during transport.
- 1-in. diameter
- Forged from strong carbon steel
- 15,586-pound working load limit
- Brackets included
- Ideal for use on side rails and decks of heavy equipment trailers
- Product From Little Wonder
Little Wonder SHO (Suburban High-Output) Blowers are compact, lightweight and maneuverable units.
- Advanced impeller design and curved inlet
- 5-hp Honda engine or 6-hp Briggs & Stratton Intek
- 12-in. pneumatic rear wheels
- Product From MacKissic Inc.
- Light, compact design
- Quiet, balanced, high-speed poly impeller with up to 200 mph and 2,000 cfm
- Loop adjustable handle assembly with cushioned antivibe grip
- Kickable discharge to divert air up, down, forward, or sideways
- Product From Makita USA, Inc.
Makita's new back-pack blower (model BBX7600) features a 4-stroke, 75.6cc commercial-duty engine, which requires no fuel mix, and is EPA Phase II, CARB Tier III-compliant. The blower is equipped with a large capacity muffler for quieter operation. Unit will deliver up to 80 minutes of continuous operation on a 64-oz. fuel tank. Maximum air speed is 195 mpg and maximum air volume is 526 cubic feet per minute.
- Product From Solo Inc.
Solo Model 445 Backpack Blower
- The model 445 is a smaller version of the 470, and satisfies a nationwide environmental concern about blower noise emission. The new model features a 2.1-hp, 36.3-cc two-cycle engine that delivers a 470-cfm air stream. The anti-vibration blower also has a unique pistol grip control with a 90-swivel blower tube, making it easy for the operator to direct the air stream with minumum effort.
- Product From Shindaiwa Inc.
The EB802 backpack blower from Shindaiwa is a 2-cycle blower with a 4.3-hp engine that produces an output with an airspeed of 224 mph and volume of 762 cfm at tube tip. Features include a two-ring piston design and closed-ported 4-bolt chrome-plated cylinder for durability. The EB802 has a newly designed and ergonomic light-weight frame and a "hush mode" switch to reduce noise.