These custom designed crane bodies are available directly to the end user. These high-quality truck bodies are all hand-built and customized to your specifications with 10-gauge galvanneal and covered with Imron paint for the best possible, longest-lasting protection.
From Atokad Bodies, Inc.
- Product From Tadano America Corp.
The 450-ton ATF 400G-6 all-terrain crane comes standard with Tadano's exclusive lift-and-release adjuster that provides automatic radius correction for boom deflection under load. The system minimizes load sway caused by boom deflection.
- Product From Warner Bodies
The Warner Select II service body features a FlushFinish door system that stops corrosion, theft and maintenance issues. When the double-paneled doors are closed they are entirely flush with the body panels and don't overlap.
- Product From Overbuilt Paving & Mining Inc.
These Heavy Duty Mechanics Truck includes three base models with 28 standard and 24 optional features.
- Feature a full-sleeved sub-structure, 10-gauge galvanneal compartments and doors and fully pressurized cabinets
- Product From Highway Products Inc.
Highway Products manufactures lightweight aluminum service bodies to meet the growing industry and customer demands for green fleets.
- 45% lighter than steel and about 15% lighter than fiberglass
- Let you to carry more cargo in a lighter GVW vehicle
- Product From Fleetwest Transferable Truck Bodies
The Load'N'Go Road Warrior mechanic truck body is designed to assist with repairs and maintenance on all equipment types. The Load'N'Go Road Warrior can transfer from one pickup truck to another in minutes, fully loaded, with the use of built-in forklift tunnels or optional lifting jacks. It fits all major makes of standard pickup trucks including Ford, Chevy, GMC and Dodge.
- Product From Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc.
The 9/65, 10/72, 11/78 and 12/86 articulating cranes are rated from 65,100 to 86,075 ft.-lbs. and maximum lift capacities from 8,380 to 10,230 lbs.
- Features include SL (single link) or DL (dual link) options, 15° "overbending" and reduced weight by 10% to 15% from previous models
- Product From Polaris Industries, Inc.
The Brutus purpose-built, side-by-side utility vehicles feature front-end power take-off (PTO) capability, and a 24-hp diesel engine with hydrostatic transmission.
- Include the HD and HDPTO models, plus a base model with all-season climate-controlled cab with seating for three adults, heat and air conditioning
- Product From National Crane - a Manitowoc Brand
The NBT33-TU track unit crane is similar to the 1400A boom truck, but is mounted on tracks for the navigation of rugged terrain.
- 33-ton capacity
- Five-section 127-ft. boom
- Vision cab
- Product From Link-Belt Construction Equip.
Link-Belt is offering attendees at ICUEE 2013 a sneak peek at its TCC-750 telescopic crawler crane with new Tier-4-Final engine package. The 70-to-80-ton crane is not expected to be available until the second quarter of 2014. Link-Belt says the TCC-750 is the largest telecrawler that can transport with tracks attached at under 100,000 lb.
- Product From Sany America Inc.
The 115,880-lb. SRC885 provides reach of up to 209.7 ft. through a five-section, full-power boom. It can achieve the rated 85-ton lifting capacity at a 10-ft. radius.
- Maximum hoist line pull of 20,559 lbs.