International Cybernetics' high speed road profilers meet ASTM E950 Class 1 requirements and can collect accurate, repeatable data at speeds up to 70 mph. Primarily used to rate pavement roughness, rutting, texture, faulting and calculate IRI, ICC profilers can be synchronized with a wide variety of positioning and geometric subsystems. The profilers come with industrial-hardened hardware and software systems.
High Speed Profiler
Product From International Cybernetics Corp.
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Bomag Americas Inc.
BOMAG expands its cold milling product range by offering the new rear rotor design BM -35 Series.
- Three new models: BM1000/35, BM1200/35, and BM1300/35
- Unique BMS 15 interchangeable holder system uses a single bolt for holder retention and requires a low tightening torque of 75 ft.-lb.
- Product From 888 No Theft
EZ-Lock is a new “plug and play” anti-theft system that interfaces with your machine’s fuse box to disable the starter, ignition, neutral safety switch, or fuel system. The EZ-Lock module (EZM) replaces the factory relay. Now you need the EZ-Lock fob to activate and operate the protected equipment.
- Product From Dexter + Chaney
The cloud-based Spectrum Equipment Management Software is a complete solution for contractors that includes features for preventive maintenance, equipment cost tracking, meter reporting, equipment resource scheduling and depreciation calculating. The new software works seamlessly with
- Product From Wirtgen America
Wirtgen's W 250i cold milling machine is designed for removal of carriageway pavements at full depth in one pass.
- Fuel-saving drive concept with two diesel engines
- 991-hp Tier 4 Interim engine
- Automatic parallel machine alignment using PTS
- Product From Tekla, Inc.
Version 1.9 of Tekla's BIMsight now supports Trimble SketchUp models to help improve teh design coordination process, BIM collaboration and strengthen design-build-operate workflows. This new version also includes improvements for concrete professionals with rebar measurement and improved clash detection.
- Product From Textura Corporation
Latista Technologies, a Textura construction management solution, is taking field use of building information models (BIM) to the next level by introducing BIM for the iPad. Latista with BIM is integrated into the award-winning Latista cloud and mobile solution. It renders models rapidly and allows users to easily navigate, interact with, and launch workflows from a model right in the field.
- Product From Oak Ridge Solutions
CustomCAD is a software tool built on AutoCAD for designing residential and commercial concrete foundations.
- Streamlines the design process by harnessing the power of AutoCAD and providing specific tools for poured wall designs
- Product From Specialty Asphalt Product Inc.
The Mini Plate Compactor from Specialty Asphalt Products features a special vibrator weight design that balances the compactor through the range of rotation.
- One handle with vibration isolation
- Max vibration speed: 7,000 rpm, adjusted by a knob on the throttle
- Product From FieldConnect
FieldDirect is a secure, web-based, customer self-service call creation portal that empowers customers with 24/7 access to real-time service call
information, building loyalty while reducing service delivery costs. Grow revenue, add recurring contract customers and renew contracts by leveraging portals as part of a new sales and renewal process. FieldDirect is a secure web-based portal solution for management and customers requiring real-time access to your critical operational data, eliminating in-bound status calls, easing dispatcher duties and strengthening customer loyalty.
- Product From FieldConnect
Eliminate collecting, reviewing and approving time activity from your field staff, processing payroll from paper time cards, and deliver accountable payroll to your business with this mobile timecard application. The mobile application creates a sophisticated, streamlined time-entry and payroll approval workflow.