The TL210 features a modified toolcarrier linkage that delivers a 27,740-lb. lifting force on the ground and a breakout force of 23,830 lbs.
- 8,699-lb. payload with a 2.75-yd. bucket or 9,921-lb. payload with forks
- Discharge height of 9 ft. 11 in. at an angle of 45°
- 162-hp quiet, low-vibration Cummins Tier III diesel engine
- Hydrotransmatic transmission with two regulating motors and a pump
- Traction force and speed optimized automatically and without interruption throughout the speed range (0 to 25 mph)