Meyer's new Series 500 blowing system is a compact, economical blower capable of blowing all types of loose fill materials such as cellulose, fiberglass and rockwool. Whether you need a start-up machine, a backup, or to expand your retro-fit business, the Series 500 provides contractor-level performance, reliability and versatility in an affordable machine. The Meyer Series 500 blowing and spraying system features a heavy-duty agitator for consistent processing; a 15-hp air-cooled gas easy-access engine; quick-change airlock seals; rugged drive train; emergency stop for operator safety; positive displacement blower; simple mechanical feed gate and is backed by a comprehensive two-year warranty.
Series 500 Contractor Level Blowing System
Product From Wm W. Meyer & Sons Inc.
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Little Wonder
Little Wonder SHO (Suburban High-Output) Blowers are compact, lightweight and maneuverable units.
- Advanced impeller design and curved inlet
- 5-hp Honda engine or 6-hp Briggs & Stratton Intek
- 12-in. pneumatic rear wheels
- Product From MacKissic Inc.
- Light, compact design
- Quiet, balanced, high-speed poly impeller with up to 200 mph and 2,000 cfm
- Loop adjustable handle assembly with cushioned antivibe grip
- Kickable discharge to divert air up, down, forward, or sideways
- Product From Makita USA, Inc.
Makita's new back-pack blower (model BBX7600) features a 4-stroke, 75.6cc commercial-duty engine, which requires no fuel mix, and is EPA Phase II, CARB Tier III-compliant. The blower is equipped with a large capacity muffler for quieter operation. Unit will deliver up to 80 minutes of continuous operation on a 64-oz. fuel tank. Maximum air speed is 195 mpg and maximum air volume is 526 cubic feet per minute.
- Product From Solo Inc.
Solo Model 445 Backpack Blower
- The model 445 is a smaller version of the 470, and satisfies a nationwide environmental concern about blower noise emission. The new model features a 2.1-hp, 36.3-cc two-cycle engine that delivers a 470-cfm air stream. The anti-vibration blower also has a unique pistol grip control with a 90-swivel blower tube, making it easy for the operator to direct the air stream with minumum effort.
- Product From Shindaiwa Inc.
The EB802 backpack blower from Shindaiwa is a 2-cycle blower with a 4.3-hp engine that produces an output with an airspeed of 224 mph and volume of 762 cfm at tube tip. Features include a two-ring piston design and closed-ported 4-bolt chrome-plated cylinder for durability. The EB802 has a newly designed and ergonomic light-weight frame and a "hush mode" switch to reduce noise.
- Product From RedMax
RedMax EB7000 Backpack Blower
- Weighs 21.2 lbs.
- Moves up to 730 cfm of air at a speef of up to 204 mph
- 62cc, two-cycle engine
- 73 dBa noise level
- Product From Vandermolen Corp.
Vandermolen 850BTx Backpack Blower
- Two-cycle Kawasaki air-cooled engine
- Diaphragm carburetor
- 750-cfm air volume
- 225-mph air speed
- 19 1/4-lb. weight
- Less than 70 dba
- Electronic ignition
- Ergonomic back support with waist strap
- Product From General Equipment
The 56-lb. GP8 and GP8H portable gasoline air ventilation blowers are designed to accommodate most confined work space requirements.
- Supply fresh air and remove toxic and noxious atmospheres
- Briggs & Stratton (GP8) or Honda (GP8H) engines rated at 3.5 hp at 3,600 rpm
- Product From Heat Wagon
The Thaw Devil TD600 mobile hydronic heater maximizes the energy it uses by directing heat across the thaw grid in a systematic manner that results in a uniform thaw pattern. The unit is designed for ground thawing and concrete curing applications.
- Product From Quest Climate Control Equipment
Thaw and heat up to 18,000 square feet at the same time with the Quest PowerHeat CHH 980 Pro hydronic heater.
- Tri-fuel: designed to operate on multiple fuel sources
- 980,000 BTUs
- 9,000 ft. of hose
- 3 separate main circulation lines