The vertical-lift Super Boom skid-steer loaders are compact, yet powerful machines with fuel-efficient Tier III engines up to 83 net hp.
- Seven models range from 1,350 to 2,800-lb. rated operating capacity
- Dump reach of up to 102.8 in.
- Breakout forces of up to 7,670 lbs.
- Long wheelbase and low center of gravity for optimal stability
- State-of-the-art cooling system with side-by-side oil cooler, radiator and larger capacity fuel tanks
- High-flow hydraulics available on the L170 through L190
- Optional hydraulic mount plate