Matcor's MMP-X Direct Drive Anode is designed to overcome the obstacles of installing cathodic protection systems in wet, marshy grounds. This prepackaged mixed metal oxide anode is designed with a unique driving cone and driving assembly for driving into soft soil, mud or sand to depths of 30 ft. or more without the need for drilling equipment. The MMP-X Direct Drive Anode is available in five standard canister lengths with other sizes available up to 20 ft. in length. Standard lead cable is 10 ft. of AWG No. 8 HMWPE. Custom lengths and cable types are available.
MMP-X Direct Drive Anode
- Product From Adaptive Concrete Innovations
The T Meter is the industry's first measurement device for reading concrete surface texture.
- Reads concrete texture in three parameters: STG – Surface Texture Grade as described in CSDA Standard ST-115, Ra – Roughness Average, and CSP – Concrete Surface Profile 1-6 as defined parameters of ICRI CSP profiles
- Product From Nielsen-Kellerman
The Kestrel 4300 Construction Weather Tracker has integrated Bluetooth technology for instant, continuous, on-site documentation.
- Customized for construction professionals who place concrete
- Measures and stores the evaporation rate; relative humidity; current, maximum and average wind speed; temperature; dew point; barometric pressure; heat stress index; wet bulb temperature; wind chill; altitude; and density altitude
- Product From Proceq
The DY-2 removes the operator influence variable for pull-off testing by providing a fully automated test at a constant load rate which can be verified.
- Use in the diagnosis of structural damage to buildings as well as for checking completed renovation work
- Product From Sokkia Corporation
The compact Sokkia SET-60 total station has a single-prism range of more than a 6,560 ft. and can be used with any Sokkia field controllers running MAGNET software.
- Available in two models: 2- and 5-second configurations
- Product From The Face Companies
The Dipstick 2272 Floor Profiler is a data collection instrument that measures concrete floors for flatness and levelness (FF and FL) using American Concrete Institute (ACI), Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards.
- Product From Tekla, Inc.
Tekla Structures 19 3D modeling software, which enables creation and management of accurately detailed, constructable 3D structural models, is designed to benefit all types of building experts, specifically concrete contractors and rebar fabricators.
- Product From Bosch Power Tools & Accessories
The Bosch GSL 2 Surface Laser is the first surface laser that continuously checks floor levels and flatness. The GSL 2 will scan an entire floor within minutes.
- Target plate and RC 2 remote control with working range of 60 ft. allow user to remain close to uneven spots for marking and examination
- Product From Eaton Corporation
The Cooper Bussmann OMNEX TD3200 is a robust, next generation radio remote control designed for smooth operation and precise control of industrial machinery. The multi-function radio remote incorporates state-of-the-art design, industry-leading ergonomics and integral two-way communications into a robust and lightweight portable control unit. Two-way communication delivers useful machine status information to the operator via the display’s graphics - readable in day and night conditions.
- Product From Wagner Meters
The new Rapid RH DataMaster is a handheld, wireless tool that helps concrete and flooring professionals avoid errors of manual record keeping and reporting of relative humidity data.
- Integrates with the Rapid RH line of concrete relative humidity testing through Bluetooth
- Product From Wagner Meters
Concrete and flooring professionals can measure the temperature of a concrete slab surface with the Infrared Thermometer, the latest tool in Wagner Meter's Rapid RH moisture measurement line.