The LightSource light tower, with a standard 6-kW generator, operates four 1,000-watt, metal-halide floodlights for up to 52 hours of continuous operation.
- NEMA 6 x 7 beam spread for better light distribution and area coverage
- Side-mounted/horizontally positioned bulbs provide broader light distribution of 460-ft. candles
- Control panel includes individual lamp switches, GFI-protected 120-volt/15-amp duplex, standard 240-volt/20-amp
twist-lock receptacle(s), key-switch ignition and an hour meter
- Three-section, galvanized steel tower extends from 12 to 30 ft.
- Tower can be rotated 360 degrees and locked into position
- Kubota D1105-E3BG 1,800-rpm water-cooled Tier 4 engine