The Badger Equipment 30-ton CD4430 cab-down-style rough-terrain crane is targeted to niche markets such as bridge contractors, railroads, refineries and heavy industrials.
- Three-section 75-ft. synchronized boom or two-section 53-ft. boom
- Standard all-wheel-drive/steer and crab steering
- Cummins Tier III engine
- Two-door, high-visibility, comfortable cab with joystick controls
- Cantilever-style outriggers
- Optional factory installed Hi-Rail gear system will be fully integrated for easy adaptation in rail applications