The PR100 can fracture or cut any type of existing pipe-clay, PVC, steel, cast iron or ductile iron pipe and pull in new pipe up to 16 in. in diameter with 100 tons of pullback force.
- Fully enclosed, fully accessible 60-hp Cummins engine rated at 83 dBA
- Load-sensing hydraulics enable automatic downshifting when a load is introduced, and higher speeds during makeup and breakout
- Rod box mounts on top of the bursting unit
- Optional assisted rod device speeds make-up times
- Standard rugged steel job box