The entire body exterior of the Omaha Service Body is made from 14-gauge A-40 two sided galvannealed zinc-coated steel.
- Complete automotive-type undercoating of underside for total rust protection
- Distinctive die-formed automotive-style fender provides tire clearance for all truck applications
- Heavy duty treadplate steel flooring with drain openings at base of bulkhead
- Pickup-style slam tailgate
- Body substructure includes 7-gauge steel channel front and rear crossmembers and 7-gauge intermediate crossmembers