An infrared pre-heating system specifically designed for heating and drying a variety of aggregate and RAP materials has been developed by Ray-Tech Infrared Corp.
- Typical system is composed of multiple heating units, which are mounted in series above the conveyor system carrying the aggregate material
- Each heater unit is 8 feet and can accommodate the width of the belt being used
- Self-contained units operate independently
- Centrally located control panel, so each unit can be controlled from one location
- Stainless-steel infrared energy converter
- Fueled by propane (vapor withdrawal) and powered by a 115-volt AC source