The 14-in. walk-behind CX3 is built with an all aluminum frame, folding handlebar, a 1-in.-diameter blade shaft and self-aligning pillow bearings.
- Powered by a Subaru EX17 engine with a chain-driven overhead cam design that offers power and performance with an automatic decompression system to reduce the required pulling force by 30 to 40 percent, and ensure starting on the first pull
- Can be used for wet or dry cutting
- All-aluminum frame construction
- 1” diameter blade shaft and self-aligning pillow bearings provide accurate cutting and maintenance-free operatio
- Built-in water distribution system supplies water to both sides of blade