Asphalt Drum Mixers offers stationary and self-erect mineral filler silos, which are compatible with both its own and similar competitive models of asphalt plants.
- When the amount of baghouse dust is insufficient for an aggregate mixture, the silo can add minerals to fill the void
- Both stationary and self-erect models are available in 250- and 500-barrel capacities to meet the demands of various operations
- Pneumatic conveying system
- Silos' volumetric metering system includes a vane feeder with a rotary air lock and V-belt drive
- Self-erect silos are transported on a gooseneck trailer with a fifth-wheel kingpin hitch
- Safety features include an open mesh guard on all belt drives, caged roof-access ladder and top perimeter guardrail