- Measures exact grade elevations with 1/16-in. accuracy, eliminating story rod math
- Ideal for leveling foundations and slab work or shooting precise pitch for drainage or slope
- Works with all rotating lasers
- Digital read out
- Dust and water proof
From Stabila, Inc.
Product From Stabila, Inc.
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Proceq
The Pundit PL-200 and PL-200PE are designed for non-destructive testing of concrete and other materials such as rock, wood and ceramics.
- Touchscreen unit: screen features 7-in. color display
- Dual-core processor
- Product From Oak Ridge Solutions
CustomCAD is a software tool built on AutoCAD for designing residential and commercial concrete foundations.
- Streamlines the design process by harnessing the power of AutoCAD and providing specific tools for poured wall designs
- Product From Topcon Positioning Systems
Hybrid Positioning technology allows positioning professionals to simultaneously connect to GNSS signals and standard robotic measurements on a single rover pole.
- Enabled through the MAGNET software suite for the geomatics industry
- Product From Adaptive Concrete Innovations
The T Meter is the industry's first measurement device for reading concrete surface texture.
- Reads concrete texture in three parameters: STG – Surface Texture Grade as described in CSDA Standard ST-115, Ra – Roughness Average, and CSP – Concrete Surface Profile 1-6 as defined parameters of ICRI CSP profiles
- Product From Hilti Inc.
With the new PR 2-HS Rotating Laser, transferring heights, setting slopes or simple leveling are made easy with clearly defined function buttons.
- Integrated Hilti Pulse Power technology produces accuracy of ± 0.02 inch at 32.8 ft.
- Product From Nielsen-Kellerman
The Kestrel 4300 Construction Weather Tracker has integrated Bluetooth technology for instant, continuous, on-site documentation.
- Customized for construction professionals who place concrete
- Measures and stores the evaporation rate; relative humidity; current, maximum and average wind speed; temperature; dew point; barometric pressure; heat stress index; wet bulb temperature; wind chill; altitude; and density altitude
- Product From Proceq
The DY-2 removes the operator influence variable for pull-off testing by providing a fully automated test at a constant load rate which can be verified.
- Use in the diagnosis of structural damage to buildings as well as for checking completed renovation work
- Product From Trimble Navigation Ltd.
The Trimble Spectra Precision RD20 wireless in-cab remote display works with the new wireless LR laser receivers to provide grade information and help operators increase productivity and improve safety.
- Product From Sokkia Corporation
The compact Sokkia SET-60 total station has a single-prism range of more than a 6,560 ft. and can be used with any Sokkia field controllers running MAGNET software.
- Available in two models: 2- and 5-second configurations
- Product From The Face Companies
The Dipstick 2272 Floor Profiler is a data collection instrument that measures concrete floors for flatness and levelness (FF and FL) using American Concrete Institute (ACI), Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards.