With a small footprint at 26 in. wide and 47 in. long, and a zero inside turning radius, the IAWP-9.6 can easily maneuver in confined spaces, from small elevators, to narrow hallways, closets, aisle ways, mezzanines and congested office spaces.
- Only 1,220 lbs.
- Lowest rolling tire floor load and unit weight
- Compact and lightweight
- Able to climb grades to 35% and power through crush stone and gravel surfaces
- Unique design allows an unrestricted platform capacity of 397 lbs. with or without both decks extended
- Powered by two TROJAN 12-volt high amp batteries
- Can travel 5.5 miles and produce a duty cycle of over 250 lift cycles on one charge