Updated October 6, 2012
A new sloped-hood option lowers the Workstar's nose for improved forward visibility. The no-cost option adds what Navistar calls a megabracket to the front of the frame rails, which lowers the cooling package. The Workstar combines the 7600 and 7700 models into one model with two variations, the 7600 SBA (46-in. set-back axles) and 7600 SFA (30-in. set-forward axle).
- Maxxforce 11 and 13 engines will get Cummins SCR aftertreatment in April 2013
- 113-in. bumper to back of cab for increased cooling efficiency
- Crew cab available with front axle ratings up to 18,000 lbs.
- All-wheel drive available up to 18,000 lbs. on front axles
- Steerable 20,000-lb. lift axle direct from factory
- Standard aluminum fuel tanks
- HVAC system redesigned to improve comfort and reliability