Case downsized its 650L crawler dozer with a 21% reduction of the maximum blade capacity (to 2.15 cubic yards) and an 11% reduction in maximum weight (to 17,550 lbs.), while retaining virtually the same net horsepower as the 650K Series 3.
- Operating weights range from 16,250 to 17,550 lbs. with long-, wide- and low-ground-pressure track options
- 74-net-hp, Tier III-certified, four-cylinder, 4.5-liter turbocharged Case Family IV engine with charge-air cooler and electronic fuel injection
- Isolation-mounted, dual-path hydrostatic drive allows variable-power turning and counter rotation
- Case Lubricated Track (CLT) or Case Extended Life Track (CELT)
- The seat on tilts for access to the hydrostatic system; a design that reduces the machine's operating height five inches.