Version 2.1 of the PCS900 3D paving control system for milling machines helps contractors mill a smoother and higher quality surface, reduce machine stoppage and minimize rework.
- Hot swap functionality in the SPS930 universal total station maintains continuity and accuracy of milling operations without stopping the machine
- Can be used on multiple machines and jobsites
- Communicates directly with factory-installed 2D systems from most milling machine manufacturers
- Allows the operator to control 2D and 3D sensor configurations from a single display
- Requires only one on-machine radio