- Fortified with Sand Suspension Additive
- Blackest color - toughest film
- Available in 2-gal. pails
- For coal tar, asphalt or blends
FASS-DRI PSA (Pavement Sealer Additive)
From Maintenance Inc.
Product From Maintenance Inc.
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From H. G. Meigs LLC
To learn more about this product and view the equipment visit a FREE FIELD DEMONSTRATION being held in La Crosse County Wisconsin on Tuesday June 11, 2013. Email email@example.com for details.
- Product From SealMaster
R-1 Aggregate Chip Spreader
- Suitable for tar and chip operations on roadways
- Distributes aggregate to precise depths with clean-cut edges
- Open-type spiral agitator conveys material to outer ends of hopper
- Product From Rayner Equipment Systems
The RaynMaker from Rayner Equipment Systems offers a wide range of options to meet your exact needs.
- New engine choices, single or dual pump systems, pressure sensitive spray bars, GPS material control system, digital Smart-Ops computer with wireless remote control
- Product From SealMaster
- Asphalt, Acrylic and Coal-Tar formulations
- Nationwide Manufacturing Locations and Distribution Centers
- Protection from Chemicals, Moisture and Oxidation
- Advanced Polymer Technologies Available
- Product From Vogele - Wirtgen Group
The Super 1800-2 SprayJet paver from Vögele America Inc. is designed for pavement preservation surfacings like NovaChip Ultrathin bonded wearing courses.
- Permits spraying of a tack coat and asphalt paving to take place in one pass, promoting optimum bonding between layers, keeping the jobsite clean, and eliminating the tack coat truck from the paving train
- Product From VSS Macropaver - Division of Reed International
The VSS EZ-OP monitoring system provides slurry seal and microsurfacing crews with information about the mix design.
- Decreases training time for new operators
- Displays current operating parameters in percentages exactly as seen in the mix design
- Product From Rosco - A LeeBoy Company
Rosco's SPRH-H chip spreader features 10- to 16-foot spread hoppers.
- Automatic conveyor belts
- Hydrostatic drive and swing-over control console
- Automatic application rate control from operator's station
- Large 3.5 yd. receiving hopper
- Product From Geffs Mfg. Inc.
Expandable Chip Spreader
- Self propelled available in two sizes : BM624 or LM420
- Allen Bradley computer system
- Expandable front hopper offered in two sizes: 10 ft. to 16 ft. or 12 ft. to 18 ft.
- Available in 4-wheel drive
- Product From E.D. Etnyre & Co.
Etnyre's chipspreaders offer folding bat wing rear receiving hopper.
- Hydrostatic front wheel drive axle
- 24-in.-wide conveyor belts
- Computer-controlled application rate
- Dual-control operator console
- Improved variable width front hopper design
- Product From Specialty Asphalt Product Inc.
The Mini Plate Compactor from Specialty Asphalt Products features a special vibrator weight design that balances the compactor through the range of rotation.
- One handle with vibration isolation
- Max vibration speed: 7,000 rpm, adjusted by a knob on the throttle