From a health and safety viewpoint, the SCREEDEMON lowers wet screed hand/arm vibration by between 50 and 90 percent. Hand/arm vibration is linked to a number of occupational health problems including white finger, carpel tunnel syndrome, and chronic arthritis.
- The link between engine and eccentric is a low cost, very durable, flex coupler.
- High maintenance flex-cables or rigid shafting is eliminated.
- Couples to its screed bar via a compression lock. There are no holes in the screed bar to compromise bar integrity and no hardware passing through the bar.
- Assembles to and is removed from the bar in seconds, cleaning and transport are greatly facilitated.
- Magnesium screed bar is designed to work within the natural frequency of the screed/bar combination.
- The back-to-back double triangular design is very rigid and offers comparatively uniform vibration along the full length of the bar.
- The result is a more uniformly vibrated slab complete with uniform fine depth at the surface.