Seven models of the Jimmy hydraulic rebar bender precisely shape #4 to #11 rebar on the work site.
- Allow operator to bend rebar in seconds even after it's been placed in concrete
- Bends up to 180 degree with a minimum bend from 5 to 14 in.
- Models range in weight from 22 to 110 lbs.
- Separate 1 1/8-hp, 10,000-psi drive motor comes standard with a 25-ft.-long remote control
- Suited for applications including offset bends or doglegs, 90 degree hook, 180 degree can hook, straightening and stirrup and tie hook