The self-propelled, hydraulically driven WRS SuperScreed ride-on roller screed features an advance strike-tube design with speeds of up to 450 rpm.
- Expands from 14 to 52 ft. and strikes off concrete with slumps as low as 1 in. while covering up to 10,000 sq. ft. per hour
- 28-hp liquid-cooled Vanguard diesel engine
- Wrap-around steel frame with lifting points
- Standard 50-watt halogen lights
- Comes with a protective tarp and scraper bar, pressure washer and height-adjustable pneumatic tires