The ML360 and ML460 all-wheel-steer compact wheel loaders feature high-powered, Deutz Tier III-certified engines rated from 66 to 82 hp.
- 136- (ML360) and 160-in. (ML460) turning radius
- Rigid frame allows a full bucket of material to be carried at speeds up to 12.4 mph with no loss of stability
- Drive system automatically adjusts speed and pushing power based on the amount of resistance applied to the attachment
- Hydrostatic pump and heavy-duty continuously variable, hydrostatic axial-piston gearbox
- Work station features vibration dampening, noise control and panoramic visibility