The Power Curber 5700-C compact slipformer is equipped with networked digital controls and all crawler steering that allow for stringless pouring technology.
- MOBA digital control system uses open architecture to interface with 3D or GPS controls from several different suppliers
- Handles concrete curb-and-gutter, barrier wall, sidewalk, pathway paving up to 11.5 ft. wide and other applications
- Features hydraulically controlled mold offset, hydraulic mold sideshift and vertical adjustment
- Smart Amp controls combine digitally networked systems with analog control
- Standard 130-hp Cummins engine, three Berco crawlers, two Wyco vibrators, four sensors and one curb and gutter mold built to specifications