SKS tires come in various styles to handle a range of conditions.
- Widewall SKS high-flotation tire wears like solid rubber and can be used on asphalt and concrete
- Classic SKS has an extra-wide profile, extra-thick sidewall, extra-deep tread and extra-thick undertread
- Hauler Lifemaster SKZ with non-directional lugs provides added traction in sandy conditions
- Xtra Wall tire features an extra-thick profile, deep tread, wide wall and rim guard
- Hauler XD44 has a 44/32-in. tread depth to handle the roughest tasks