Stoltz Site Spreader SS 2518
- The Site Spreader 2518 is a trailer unit with a 25-ton capacity and a self-contained engine-hydraulic package with a computerized rate controller.
- Combines the hopper capacity of a truck-mounted spreader with the maneuverability of a trailer unit
- Can be pulled by anything with a hitch
- Features a simplified control system, a high-flow relief vent and a break-away spreading auger
- Radar-controlled application rate controller ensures a uniform rate per sq. yd. regardless of ground speed
- Accepts and spreads portland cement, quicklime, flyash blends, kiln dust, bentonite and any other dry bulk material
- Heavy-duty dust curtains surrounding the spreading auger control dust