- The XH670D and XH730D diaphragm carburetor, four-cycle rammers have a Right Built design, resulting in a well-balanced, smooth running, dependable machine.
- 134-lb. XH670D provides a 2,650-lb. impact force, while the 144-lb. XH730D delivers 3,100 lbs. of force
- 3-hp Honda EPA-approved, four-cycle engine
- Features include a contoured, sound-absorbing, snap-on cover, modular design, extra-thick, cushioned hand grips, rubber shock mounts and heavy-duty, ergonomic throttle
XH670D and XH730D Stompers
Product From Stone Construction Equip. Inc.
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From American Honda Motor Co.
The Honda GXR120 general purpose engine suitable to power rammers from 50 to 80 liters. The displacement of the engine increases up to 121 cu. cm to boost engine power to 2.6 kW.
- OHC (Overhead Camshaft layout) configuration with camshaft positioned in cylinder head above combustion chamber
- Product From Subaru Robin
The 3-hp ER12 four-stroke rammer engine features belt-driven overhead cam technology that provides more power, easier starting and quieter operation.
- Weighs just over 20 lbs.
- Vertical cylinder design maintains optimal center of gravity to effectively transmit power to the ground
- Product From Wacker Neuson Corporation
The BS-2i series two-cycle rammers feature the WM 80 engine, which is specifically designed for rammer applications and compliant with EPA and EU emission regulations through 2015.
- Three models weighting from 131 to 164 lbs.
- Product From Bomag Americas Inc.
The updated BT four-cycle gasoline tampers feature an air filter and engine protection cover designed from a hard-wearing plastic.
- Dual fuel filters for engine reliability and durability
- Honda four-cycle engine with integrated accelerator pump for smooth acceleration
- Product From Weber MT, Inc.
The SRV 650 is Weber MT’s most powerful vibratory tamper and is powered by Subaru's ER 12 engine specifically designed for rammer applications.
- Four-stroke engine offers enhanced starting behavior as well as low exhaust emission
- Product From JCB Americas
The Light Compaction product line includes rammers, a single-drum roller and forward and reversible plate compactors.
- VMF forward plates include Honda engines (Hatz Diesel on VMF 130D) and a wear-resistant, high-grade cast tamping plate
- Product From Multiquip Inc.
The Mikasa MTX70SD utilizes the Subaru ER12, an easy starting, high-output engine designed specifically for rammer applications.
- Sensor monitors engine oil pressure upon start-up and during operation
- Automatic shutdown in the event the rammer falls over during operation or is left idling for longer than five minutes
- Product From Equipment Synergy International
Equipment Synergy International (ESI) offers air-powered rammers, vibratory plate compactors and walk-behind power trowels.
- Equipment can be used inside of buildings where engine exhaust will be a problem or where spark-operated equipment may not be desirable
- Product From Atlas Copco Construction Equipment
Atlas Copco offers a full line of light compaction equipment.
- LT series tampers feature a Honda four-stroke engine and multifunctional B.E.S.T (Breather shut off, Electrical shut off, Shut off fuel and Throttle control) fuel tank
- Product From Bobcat Co. - Doosan Infracore
Powered by fuel-efficient Honda engines, the BR55 and BR72 feature a low center of gravity and a lightweight design for backfilling and narrow trench compaction.
- Steel-plated wooden foot measures 9" x 13" (BR55) and 11" x 13" (BR72)