Stone Wolfpac 4100
- The Wolfpac 4100 is a 40-in.-wide, double-drum drive, double-drum vibration asphalt roller suited for confined area asphalt compaction of base, binder and finish coats.
- Design allows vibration to be directed to the front drum, the rear drum or both drums
- Electro-hydraulic circuit combined with a custom-designed manifold allows vibration to be activated where needed
- 4,000 lbs. of impact per drum
- 24.8-hp water-cooled Kubota diesel engine
- Features include internal vibration, centerpoint articulation coupled with a short wheelbase and high curb and minimum wall clearance on both sides
- Stone Construction Equipment, Inc.