The TW50, TW60, TW65 and TW80 have a compact design that allows them to easily maneuver in tight spaces with minimal damage to lawns, pavement, or other sensitive surfaces.
- Operating weights of approximately 8,700 to 12,600 lbs.
- Deutz engines rated from 57 to 76 net hp
- 8,992 to 15,287 lbs. of breakout force
- Hydrostatic drive with 100% hydraulic inching pedal
- 100% front and rear differential lock
- Feature bucket float function, automatic bucket positioning and a hydraulic quick attach
- Spacious operator's station elevated for greater visibility