The updated RS350 allows a 50/50 mixture of antifreeze and water to be added directly to the cutter drum to more efficiently cool the hydraulic system and extend rotor planetary drive life.
- Added cutter weight and large, heavy-duty hydraulic lift cylinders on the cutter assembly provide more down pressure on the housing to maintain a constant cutting depth
- Cutter housing design enables flush cuts on the right-hand side of the machine
- Hydrostatically driven, rear-mounted rotor delivers up to a 16-in. cutting depth at 75 in. wide
- 100- and 150-rpm cutter speeds
- 350-hp Cummins Tier 3 turbocharged diesel engine and four-wheel hydrostatic drive