The Troxler PaveTracker Plus is a lightweight electromagnetic sensing device for measuring the uniformity and relative density of asphalt pavement.
- Measurements are practically instantaneous when the device is placed on the asphalt surface, allowing the operator to correct problems before construction is complete
- User-friendly software to assist the operator in performing readings and storing data for later viewing or downloading
- For quick quality control measurements to check for segregation, areas of low density and overall pavement uniformity
- Complies with ASTM standard D7113
- Non-nuclear and requires no licensing or special training in order to possess, operate or transport the equipment