- Front and rear safety grips
- Throttle lock
- Finger trigger throttle
- On-off slide switch
- Double-sided heavy-duty chrome-plated blades
- 18.4cc Kawasaki EPA/CARB compliant engine
- 10 3/4-lb. weight
F1848Cr Hedge clipper
From Vandermolen Corp.
Product From Vandermolen Corp.
Vandermolen Hedge Clipper
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From LawnShark USA
LawnShark offers a high-performance litter and leaf 2-Stage Vac collection system that saves time and decreases labor, essentially eliminating the antiquated and time-consuming process of raking.
- Technology hinges on cyclonic suction, combined with counter-rotating brushes under the main deck that provide a 32” clearing width
- Product From Turf Teq
The Turf Teq Model 1305PR Power Rake features a 13-hp Honda engine, fully hydrostatic forward / reverse transmission, differential lock and multi-use attachment interchangeability.
- Designed for all types of seedbed preparation and turf renovation
- Product From Bandit Industries, Inc.
The Model 3750 track carrier can be equipped with either a mulching forestry mower head or hydrostatic stump grinding head.
- Cat 315 steel-track undercarriage with 800 mm-wide pads
- 3.9 psi ground pressure
- Product From Fecon Inc.
The SH360 Excavator Stumper is the newest addition to the Fecon Stump Grinder product line. Designed for accessing hard to reach stumps, it mounts to any 20-ton+ excavator via a bolt-on mount custom fit to the particular carrier.
- Product From Forestry Suppliers Inc
These lightweight, portable ground cover mats are designed to protect landscape from vehicle damage.
- Strong enough to carry heavy, rubber-tired vehicles without breaking, splintering or folding up
- Rigid enough to spread weight over a wide area to prevent tire ruts and stop vehicles from sinking
- Product From Little Wonder
Little Wonder SHO (Suburban High-Output) Blowers are compact, lightweight and maneuverable units.
- Advanced impeller design and curved inlet
- 5-hp Honda engine or 6-hp Briggs & Stratton Intek
- 12-in. pneumatic rear wheels
- Product From MacKissic Inc.
- Light, compact design
- Quiet, balanced, high-speed poly impeller with up to 200 mph and 2,000 cfm
- Loop adjustable handle assembly with cushioned antivibe grip
- Kickable discharge to divert air up, down, forward, or sideways
- Product From Makita USA, Inc.
Makita's new back-pack blower (model BBX7600) features a 4-stroke, 75.6cc commercial-duty engine, which requires no fuel mix, and is EPA Phase II, CARB Tier III-compliant. The blower is equipped with a large capacity muffler for quieter operation. Unit will deliver up to 80 minutes of continuous operation on a 64-oz. fuel tank. Maximum air speed is 195 mpg and maximum air volume is 526 cubic feet per minute.
- Product From Solo Inc.
Solo Model 445 Backpack Blower
- The model 445 is a smaller version of the 470, and satisfies a nationwide environmental concern about blower noise emission. The new model features a 2.1-hp, 36.3-cc two-cycle engine that delivers a 470-cfm air stream. The anti-vibration blower also has a unique pistol grip control with a 90-swivel blower tube, making it easy for the operator to direct the air stream with minumum effort.
- Product From Shindaiwa Inc.
The EB802 backpack blower from Shindaiwa is a 2-cycle blower with a 4.3-hp engine that produces an output with an airspeed of 224 mph and volume of 762 cfm at tube tip. Features include a two-ring piston design and closed-ported 4-bolt chrome-plated cylinder for durability. The EB802 has a newly designed and ergonomic light-weight frame and a "hush mode" switch to reduce noise.