The GR-3 RTK triple-constellation satellite receiver has added a UHF digital radio option that covers a range of frequencies with greater distance than the spread spectrum option.
- 72 universal channels can track up to 36 satellites simultaneously, including the Galileo test signal
- Completely integrated, cable-free base and rover design
- Can be used for one-person layout projects when combined with Pocket Layout software for construction
- Optional internal GSM/GPRS SIM card modem for cellular connectivity
- Rugged magnesium I-beam chassis and housing capable of wistanding a 2-meter drop onto concrete
- Dual, "hot-swapple" battery packs for more than 12-hour operation time