The Terrain Leveler surface excavation attachment is designed specifically for site preparation and excavation, surface mining, road construction and soil remediation.
- Top-down cutting action positions teeth on top of drum directly over the top of the rock surface
- Can dig up to 27 in. deep and 12 ft. wide in one pass
- Large direct-drive hydrostatic transmission provides greater speed control for the cutting section
- Patented tilt head system enables 5° of tilt in either direction
- Produces a consistent 6-in. minus material
- Can be coupled with the T855, T955, T1055 and T1255 track tractors